Home Security Services in Sacramento & Northern California

They say that when buying a home, it’s all about “location, location, location.” At Consolidated Protective Services, we believe it’s about how you feel when you’re at home. Is the atmosphere one of safety and comfort? Or, are you worried that your home or community could have gaps in security?

Did you know that the majority of burglaries occur in the middle of the day and not in the dead of night? When the kids are at school and you’re at work, you want your home to remain safe. Our home and apartment building security services ensure that the houses of your neighborhood or the units of your apartment complex aren’t targets for would-be thieves.

When the alarm at your home activates, the police won’t always be on the scene immediately. Your HOA security patrol from Consolidated Protective Services will be your first line of defense when your home is in immediate need of protection. We can also design a security program that monitors various areas of your residential community such as neighborhood pools, resident parking lots, and parks.

Residential Security Guards

Our Sacramento residential security guard services in Sacramento are designed to give you peace of mind, confident in the knowledge that your family and your property are safe and protected. Our home and apartment security service works hand in hand with residents, homeowners, and property managers to provide services for many communities, including:

  • Gated residential communities
  • HOAs
  • Apartment complexes
  • Property Owners Associations (POAs)

We know that each community is unique and will benefit from a custom program that includes residential alarm monitoring or other services. One community may want an officer in uniform on patrol while another neighborhood may want the protection of a guard at the community’s front gate. Our residential security guards receive exceptional training for their role protecting your community.

Contact us today for a free security evaluation for your residential community.